At Franciscan Hospital for Children, clinical care is just the beginning. In the course of your time at the hospital, you will encounter professionals from many disciplines that support our operations. These teams add to the overall quality, efficacy, safety, and (dare-we-say) smiles associated with every child’s visit. Below are links to key people and services you may access in addition to your child’s core team.
- Safety & Security
- Dedicated to the security of the hospital and personal property, and the respectful treatment and protection of all patients, visitors, and employees.
- Interpreter Services
- Interpreter Services are available to families with Limited English Proficiency.
- Available to all spiritual traditions, chaplain services are available to respond to the needs of patients, families and our community with caring presence.
- Food Services
- Proudly serving over 400 meals each day and educating our greater Hospital community about new and healthy food choices.
- Child Life
- Our Child Life specialists provide emotional support for families and encourage optimum development of children facing challenging experiences related to healthcare and hospitalization.
- Family Advisory Council
- Dedicated to continuously improving understanding and communication between hospital and school staff and the family members they serve.